We all know that beauty is not skin deep. In fact what we eat contributes not just to our health but to our overall appearance as well. Be sure to include to include the following foods to your diet for a more beautiful you!
- Apple Cider Vinegar - it has an amazing healing propertiesd and keeps skin supple. It's highly concentrated with enzymes that helps peel off dead skin cells. It helps breaks down the fats and help food digest.
- Carrots - This is a nature's version of Retin A. Carrots keep the outer layer of our skin healthy to prevent premature aging.
- Cheese - say "cheese" when you smile but make sure you include in your diet as well. It prevents bacteria from breeding in the mouth and prevents cavities.
- Citrus Fruits - high in vitamin C which is essential in forming collagen in our bodies. Collagen holds our skin and bones togehter and is the key to healing broken bones and wounds.
- Garlic - helps combat wrinkles and restore tissue.
- Nonfat Yogurt - high in calcium which keeps your smile white and your teeth cavity-free.
- Sweet Potatoes - the "muscle fruit" as we know it, has more beneficial effects especially because it is high in Vitamin A which results in clearer and smoother skin.