Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
We all know that beauty is not skin deep. In fact what we eat contributes not just to our health but to our overall appearance as well. Be sure to include to include the following foods to your diet for a more beautiful you!
- Apple Cider Vinegar - it has an amazing healing propertiesd and keeps skin supple. It's highly concentrated with enzymes that helps peel off dead skin cells. It helps breaks down the fats and help food digest.
- Carrots - This is a nature's version of Retin A. Carrots keep the outer layer of our skin healthy to prevent premature aging.
- Cheese - say "cheese" when you smile but make sure you include in your diet as well. It prevents bacteria from breeding in the mouth and prevents cavities.
- Citrus Fruits - high in vitamin C which is essential in forming collagen in our bodies. Collagen holds our skin and bones togehter and is the key to healing broken bones and wounds.
- Garlic - helps combat wrinkles and restore tissue.
- Nonfat Yogurt - high in calcium which keeps your smile white and your teeth cavity-free.
- Sweet Potatoes - the "muscle fruit" as we know it, has more beneficial effects especially because it is high in Vitamin A which results in clearer and smoother skin.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Many couples would get along if they understood each other's history more. It is very important to improve our future by looking at the past. The truth is, what we have today is the sum of all our past experience, including our family history. By sharing your partner, you give him an opportunity to see where you are coming and why you reach the way you do.Why don't you try to find a leisure date to share your past with one another. Find a comfortable pace in the house, light a candle and play music as added for ambience. Share to him/her the following:
- Share your memorable childhood experience.
- A traumatic event in your life.
- A scary dream you won't forget.
- Your favorite verse in the Bible.
- A fear that you never told to anyone.
- The saddest moment of your life.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Musa acuminata, more commonly known as banana, one of the world's popular fruit. Unknown to many, the tropical fruit is considered not just a good source of brainpower but also a source of cure for depression as well. In a survey, a people suffering from depression felt a lot better after eating banana. This is due to the protein trytophan present in the fruit. The body converts tryptophan to serotonin, a compound that helps a person feel relaxed, happier and in a better state of mind.
An apple tree is not a tree, it is a shrub. A shrub is a woody plant which size is less than the normal tree. A banana tree is not a tree. It is an herb. An herb is a plant whose stem is soft and succulent. And after flowering, the plant withers away. A bamboo tree is not a tree. It is the tallest grass.