Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Talk N Text loud and clear!


Since I was in my grade school my favorite sport is basketball. I was a Purefood fanatic before and until now I'm still a Purefood fanatic but sad to say the team was not active anymore, they lost the amazing power that they have before. I hope next year they can perform well and can able to play for the finals.
I admired Macmac Cardona for his wondrous performance in the journey. He was named the Mighty Bond Final The Most Valuable Player. He got 23 point game with 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals and one block in 39 minutes of play. The Tropang Texters proved it was the better team win to capture KFC PBA Philippine cup crown cheering crowd last night at Araneta Coliseum and aired live on TV at channel 9. Congratulations Tropang Texters!

No comments: