Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm back!


I've been quite for a long time due to some personal problems and I thank God that despite of the trials that He gave me I'm still here, very much alive, and very much contented of what I have now. I admit that sometimes it is very difficult to handle problems especially on my part, a single parent. But then, time and time again I've come to realized that every problem there is always a solution. God has been so good to me. I thank Him for what He did in my life. I have a good start of my career this year 2010. To all my friends who visit my blog despite of my absence, thank you so much and have a prosperous year to everyone! God bless.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nge! dugay jud ka nawala te inday bah! Cge lang suruy suruyon ra taka diri te.

merlyn said...

lageh wa ko ganahi Ann, karon balik na pod, tnx Ann sa pagbisita God bless.