Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Family reunion!

Conflicts among the family is just normal and no one is really perfect. We are six members of the family, 3 boys and 3 girls and we are all married. Since the death of my father i remember the conflict started in our family. And my 2 brothers just reconciled after the death of my mother. I really feel sad at that time that each one is exchanging bad words to each other and it comes to the point that my eldest brother hit my other brother. And i really thank God everything was settled and they are now back at each other arms.
Last December 27, 2008 we have our family reunion in our farm in Darong, davao del sur. How beautiful it is to have a happy family and tears flows down in our cheek
remembering those bad days in our life. I hope that this will last and this is the only treasure that we can share to our children " to love one another" and never let your pride ruled in your life because pride always led you to destruction. I post some pics here taken during our reunion!






seated: cindy and yours truly
left to right: dado, manny, lily, and frank

4 comments:

Maus said...

hello ate meryln
for sure u enjoyed the family reunion. parang sarap maligo sa beach ha..
thanks po for comment and dropping by! gbu

merlyn said...

tnx maus, take care of your health God bless.

Chubskulit Rose said...

hello mommy lyn, normal lang po yan, even us experience those conflicts. I'm glad you're all reunited..

by the way, I have posted something here, as a thank you for supporting and comforting me during my tough times, hope you guys like it.

Dhemz said...

wow te..bonga naman pala family nyo.....love to see your pics with your siblings....glad to see your family reunited again....happy ko for you te...au-au dha!