Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Triplets award



There are some friends are worth to be thrown and some are good to be kept and some are to be treasured, I think you are the one who needs in the treasure box to be kept forever. Thank you Rose for trusting me again in giving this triple award. Sorry I just grab it now. I would like to share this triple award to : lingkay, lily, krislea, edelweiza, kittykat, maus, jarvil, rosilie, hendriono and dhemz. They are selected people who make me smile and i will forever cherish. Here are the rules for the recipients: 1. Put the logo on your blog or post. 2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! (sorry I have to break this rule) 3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. 4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

No comments: