Sunday, April 6, 2008

To My Children

This is to let you know that you are both special to me. If only i can pull the rainbow of the sky, i'll shape it both into your name then put it back in the sky. You ask me why? To let everyone know how colorful my life has been to have both of you in my life.
My special wish to both of you; may both of your life be filled with excellent health, much success and a bit of wealth, and may you live by the light above, and feel the joys that come from love. I'm old and as the years comes to my way i feel that i'm not going to stay long with you. I'not rich with money, i don't have any expensive things, but to have both of you in my life is the most precious gem ever.
I pray to God to give me more years, so that i can witness how you build your own family and my grandchildren as well. The strong foundation to keep your family happy is to follow God's prescription. This is the only treasure that i have and hope you both kept this treasure forever till the last breath of our lives. Always keep the good work to God!

No comments: