Friday, October 10, 2008

Movie Theatre

As a Christian believer I never missed one Sunday in going to church. I love serving God, and reading His words made me comfortable in times I am in trouble. He is the best comforter of our life. As a single mother it is not easy to raise two children alone but God never leave me nor forsake me for by God’s grace my children were all professionals. Some people say that life of a Christian is boring but for me it’s never a boring. Yes, there is a trial, discouragement, shortcomings comes my way but God is always there for me. Our soul needs to be feed by His words to make us matured as a Christian.

I attended once a service in a movie theatre. I can’t remember anymore the preacher because that was five years ago. But he is a good preacher. Boldly he preaches the words of God and it was a standing ovation. Preachers who are anointed by the Holy Spirit are full of wisdom and the listeners can easily understands what the message of God can do to our daily lives, living as Christian believer. No difference at all whether in service theatre or in traditional church. The important is the message of God on how it was delivered by the messenger.

Find out more  in Theatre Church Conference in Silver Spring, they have the first-ever inaugural conference on October 22-23, 2008. This event will bring together the pastors, church leaders from the most growing churches to discuss the future of theatre worship. Find out more in their website for further information.

Post?slot_id=22502&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: