Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Theatre Church Conference

Since I became a Baptist and saved by the grace of God. I love going to church every Sunday to hear God’s word delivered by our pastor. Sometimes I was hit by the word of God but I accept because we are just human can commit sin all the time. But when you are saved believers you are safe in the hands of God. You belong to the family of God. I am happy because my kids are also with me though my daughter is married but still she attends church every Sunday. We usually meet in the church every Sunday and worship God in spirit and in truth.

I remember when I was in College I happened to attend Sunday service in theatre. Obviously many people were there and its great for you can meet new Christian people in other places. Well, I can say it has a lot of difference because when you are attending church services you know all the people around you because they are the members of the church. I’m comfortable in attending church services for I am used to it but if there are chances to attend service in theatre then I’ll grab it for it happens for sometimes.

I have good news to all who want to experience attending service in theatre. There is a first annual Theatre Church Conference in Silver Spring, MD, on October 22 and 23. This event will bring together respected leaders, pastors and also church leaders from the nation’s most innovative growing churches to discuss the future of theatre worship. Find out more at National CineMedia. Find out more of this info in their website if you are planning to attend the said event.

Post?slot_id=23302&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: