Monday, November 24, 2008

Do you have Belly Fats?

I am a mother of two grown up kids. I am a grandma now but still I am very concerned of my body figure because I noticed that when you are getting older your metabolism increases that will make you big or fat. Now, I control myself from eating too much fats, protein and carbohydrates. Sometimes in one day I eat rice once in three meal time the rest of it is I do it crackers or drink coffee because it can make me full. I feel I am losing weight little by little because it is true that it’s so hard to lose weight especially if you are fat.

What will I do to obtain the desired weight I want for myself? I cannot jog in the morning because it’s cold and I have arthritis. I cannot walk in a longer miles too because I will suffer muscle pain after a long walk. The big problem I have is my belly fats; I think it has two layers. I have no time to go to the gym because we are so far in the downtown area. Good thing I found Flat Belly Diet that was developed by the editor of Prevention Magazine. They discovered that eating healthy fats or MUFAs (Monounsaturated Fatty Acids) at every meal that targets belly fat.

For more info about Flat Belly Diet, better sign up and they guarantee that MUFAs make you skinny.

Fbd

Post?slot_id=26235&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: