Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Living our life to the fullest


It is normal for us to feel sad and mourn if someone departed in this earth especially if someone is very near in our heart. Just like me, I was terribly hurt of my mentor who passed away just a few days ago. She was totally a blessing for everyone in our Church. At the age of 78 she was still very active in our Church activities. She was our choir conductress. I salute her. She lives her life to the fullest. I know “Maam Velasco” is now in Heaven. Every time we have conversation she always told me that her request to God if she die she wants God just to let her sleep well, and God granted her request. I will never forget her, she is my inspiration in the sense that she serve God until her last breath. Serving our living God has no retirement. She will always be remembered and I'm going to miss her, Goodbye “Maam Velasco”.

No comments: