Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stronger than ever

Life without problems,and trials life is nothing. My life is full of challenges from childhood days down to the present, but I handled everything without any regrets. Just like the cruel world of love, I've learned that promises are not contracts. Promise sometimes needs to be broken. Sweet words are not guarantees, hugs are not bonds, sweet kisses are not the assurance. Nothing is permanent in this life. Life is so exciting when God leads our life.
But I never give up of all this troubles in my life. Every time I feel sad and empty I know He's just there for me. When yesterday I cried, and tonight I despair but tomorrow I know I'll be strong. Life goes on whatever it takes. Things we learn will keep us on. I have a strong faith with God I know He'll keep me strong forever!

No comments: