Monday, June 2, 2008

Spread The Gospel

I am a Christian in nature and a Christian in faith. Believing that Jesus Christ was the son of God, He died on the cross for my sins, and he rose again from the dead and ascended in heaven.
As a Christian believer, I think it is our duty to go to church every Sunday, but there are unavoidable time that we could not make it. Our souls needs to be feed by the words of God. It's a good thing that I discovered PreacherTv.com where you can watch sermons on line. All of the sermons on this site deal with relevant, contemporary topic, and even upload sermons too in which are based firmly in Scripture and can be adapted easily to local situations. Now you don't have an excuse not to hear the words of God, come visit this site, I'm sure you're going to bless the message of God.

BuyBlogReviews.com

No comments: