Sunday, August 17, 2008

Breastfeeding program


The Department of Health is calling to all parents to support the breastfeeding program of our government, particularly they are inviting the father to help organizing the Gold Standard on Infant Feeding. Exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life will provides babies protection against diarrhea, pneumonia and improves a child's intelligence quotient. Breastfeeding also benefits mothers as it reduces bleeding after delivery, reduces cancer of the breast and ovaries, adding that breastfeeding also acts as a natural family planning method as it delays return fertility.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ola! I am happy to have received its visit, I wait that the language is not obstaculo.aguardo its retorna.ate soon.

Chubskulit Rose said...

that's good! My son is already 19 months but I'm still breastfeeding him.. I tried to wean him but he wouldn't let me lol..