Monday, September 29, 2008

Google Page Rank



My daughter always surprise me. I've been complaining to her all the time why I don't have many opps just like her, and she told me that I don't have any page rank. She always encourage me just to go on, never surrender. And yesterday I am whole day in the church because we have fellowship and as I got home I directly open my PC, checked emails as well as to visit my blog, and there my daughter leave a message regarding the good news. I was so happy then, at long last! PR2 means so much for me as a blogger.I can't believe this!
I never expect this to happen.
First I would like to thank GOD for everything and second to my fellow bloggers who always visit my site, I owe this rank from all of you, thank you and God bless everyone.

2 comments:

leizlmarie said...

congrats for earning your page rank! i miss my PR too! they dropped my PR from 3 to 0 when i joined ppp and its so hard to earn my PR again. =(

by the way, thanks for the tag! =)

drivenwide said...

Google uses over 200 signals to determine a page’s rank within the index. While Page Rank is one of the signals, the Page Rank calculation itself is not actually used to determine relevance or importance, that’s the job for other parts of the algorithm. In the Page Rank calculation there aren’t 100 other aspects, the formula calculates links.
----------------------------------------
Bobwilliams
buzz marketing