Friday, September 5, 2008

Kind Blogger Award



Another blessings I received this evening. Thank you Demz for trusting in giving me this "Kind Blogger award" An additional collection of awards in my my blog. You're such a nice girl! God bless you.

Here are the rules:


1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.
2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

I am awarding this to Kittykat, Lingkay, Rosilie, Leizl, and Maicel. Keep a good work my friends and thank you for being my on line friends!

2 comments:

me said...

thanks for the award my friend...have a ncie weekend

SARAVANA PRAKASH said...

Great...Definitely such awards will improve your objective of sharing "Love of God" to the world.