Friday, September 5, 2008

Expressing my gratitude!

There are times that we are weak and discourage. I think it is normal for us as long as we still exist in this world. As a single mother to my children I always encounter problems especially financial problems. I strive hard for the sake of my children. And I am very thankful to God because He is always there for me in times I feel down and discourage. He is my comforter. And also to my family who are very supportive, and my children around me and I am glad that they are God fearing children. I don't have any regret at all being a single mom to them. People say that I’m strong enough because I am numb to any pain. Actually it is just my special technique, and what they don’t know is that I had to break my heart a million times just to master it!






Thank you Lord for being here with me always. And to my family, friends, and to my children that whenever I need them they are always there for me. Thanks in so many ways!

No comments: