Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wear the MY.SUIT

Every one of us wants to dress up properly and it really affects our personality. I am very particular when it comes in dressing up, and it is a part of our life as a human being. In dressing up we have to make it a point that we dress up in a proper way in what occasion we are going to.

Sometimes I find it difficult to buy clothes in a boutique because it doesn’t fit to me and the style is out of this world. The fabric is not so good and I find it very uneasy for me to wear it. I met my friend one day and she has this problem before. And she told me to visit THE MY.SUIT EXPERIENCE. It was amazing site because it has custom suit.

At MySuit, they have Made-To-Measure suit which contains 3 simple steps such as measuring, styling and fabric selection, and it is guided each step by their consultant. They ask you questions, answer questions and they even offer you a suggestion that feels you completely comfortable with your MySuit experience.

The consultant have a” Gauge Suit” to determine body type, posture and have a better fitting and better looking suit. And they have two basic elements of style. You can personalize your detail options and the consultant is going to help you in combination's to your suit styles.

Storefront_logo

For more information and inquiries just visit at MySuitNY.com now, so that you can see different styles of jacket, pants and many more.

Post?slot_id=20568&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: