Monday, September 22, 2008

The Award For Eight (8)


I got this tag from Jilyn, thank you my dear for trusting me this award, may God continue to bless you!
They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.

Passing this to eight special blog people in my life..
  1. Demz
  2. Jean
  3. Jemade
  4. Rose
  5. Siraj
  6. Momeen
  7. Vida
  8. Hendriono
I hope you will do this tag, God bless to everyone.

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Thank you so mommy lyn, got this posted already but thank you for remebering me always.. ingat po!

Unknown said...

I can't say anything, thanks mommy lyn.. thank you so much. This my spirit to keep writing, spirit for blogging. I always remember it. Once again "THANKS"...