Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Creative Blogger Award


Every time I received an award from my co-blogger I can't figure out how happy I am. With God’s grace and affection I thank Rose for giving me this award. Thank you Rose for believing me and may God continue to bless you.
~~~~~~~start copy here~~~~~~~~~~
Now, it is my turn to give this award away according to the following rules: ^_^Put a link to the person you got the award from. ^_^Nominate 5 blogs. ^_^Put links to the blogs. ^_^Leave a message for your awardees
~~~~~~~~~end copy here~~~~~~~~
I would like to give this award to lingkay for her tips and info to be a smart parents, demz for always visiting my site and i love reading her blog, joy for being a believer mom, jarvil a very informative blog and lastly to chel nice template and i love reading her blogs too.

2 comments:

SARAVANA PRAKASH said...

Congrats! For your success. I believe every motivations you gain are done behind by a motivator.

Thank you!

Chubskulit Rose said...

You're welcome Mommy Lyn, you really deserve it!

Dropped ec here.. have a good night!